Bookmark and Share

Series S602 - Zoning Secretary's public hearings files

Title and statement of responsibility area

Title proper

Zoning Secretary's public hearings files

General material designation

  • Textual record

Parallel title

Other title information

Title statements of responsibility

Title notes

Level of description


Reference code


Edition area

Edition statement

Edition statement of responsibility

Class of material specific details area

Statement of scale (cartographic)

Statement of projection (cartographic)

Statement of coordinates (cartographic)

Statement of scale (architectural)

Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)

Dates of creation area


  • 1946-1952 (Creation)
    Vancouver (B.C.). Building Department

Physical description area

Physical description

0.64 m of textual records

Publisher's series area

Title proper of publisher's series

Parallel titles of publisher's series

Other title information of publisher's series

Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series

Numbering within publisher's series

Note on publisher's series

Archival description area

Name of creator

Administrative history

Custodial history

Scope and content

Series consists of records documenting public hearings as special meetings of City Council, conducted to make determinations on re-zoning applications.

The records consist of Council zoning supporting documents, records created and accumulated by the Building Department's Zoning Secretary, who kept petitions, external correspondence, internal correspondence, and attachments (including plans) relating to City hearings on zoning matters until, until responsibility for re-zoning was transferred to the new Planning Department in 1952.

Notes area

Physical condition

Immediate source of acquisition


Language of material

Script of material

Location of originals

Availability of other formats

Restrictions on access

Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication

Finding aids

File list available.

Associated materials

For later records see the City Council and Office of the City Clerk fonds, series 42, "Public hearings - Council zoning supporting documents".

Related materials


Alternative identifier(s)

Standard number area

Standard number

Access points

Subject access points

Place access points

Name access points

Genre access points

Rights area

Accession area

Related subjects

Related people and organizations

Related places

Related genres