Title and statement of responsibility area
Women's Auxiliary to the Health Centre for Children of the Vancouver General Hospital fonds
General material designation
- Textual record
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
- Source of title proper: Title based on the contents of the fonds.
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
- Vancouver General Hospital. Health Centre for Children. Women's Auxiliary
Physical description area
0.62 m of textual records
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Name of creator
The Women's Auxiliary to the Infants' Hospital was founded in 1927. It was renamed in 1951 to the Women's Auxiliary to the Infants' and Children's Departments of the Vancouver General Hospital. The name changed again in 1968 to its present name. The Women's Auxiliary has two primary areas of activity: fund-raising and services to patients.
Scope and content
The fonds consists of minutes, constitution and by-laws, membership, correspondence, histories, scrapbooks, and publications.
Immediate source of acquisition
Donated by the Women's Auxiliary in 1982; and 2006.
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
Restrictions on access
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
File list available.