Bookmark and Share

Vancouver General Hospital. Health Centre for Children. Women's Auxiliary

Identity area

Type of entity

Authorized form of name

Vancouver General Hospital. Health Centre for Children. Women's Auxiliary

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

  • Women's Auxiliary to the Infants' Hospital (1927-1951)
  • Women's Auxiliary to the Infants' and Children's Departments of the Vancouver General Hospital (1951-1968)
  • Women's Auxiliary to the Health Centre for Children of the Vancouver General Hospital (1968-present)

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

History

The Women's Auxiliary to the Infants' Hospital was founded in 1927. It was renamed in 1951 to the Women's Auxiliary to the Infants' and Children's Departments of the Vancouver General Hospital. The name changed again in 1968 to its present name. The Women's Auxiliary has two primary areas of activity: fund-raising and services to patients.

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Subject access points

Place access points

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC

Related subjects

Related places