Title and statement of responsibility area
St. Mary the Virgin (Anglican) Church fonds : 1862-1974
General material designation
- Textual record
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
- Source of title proper: Title based on the contents of the fonds.
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
- St. Mary the Virgin (Anglican) Church
- Microfilmed 1974
Physical description area
3 microfilm reels
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Name of creator
St. Mary's Church was designed and built by former Royal Engineers in early 1865. In 1892, a parish hall was built near the Church, and in 1921 both buildings were restored and enlarged.
Scope and content
The fonds consists of minutes, parish registers, miscellaneous Church records, financial papers, parish magazines, and clippings.
Immediate source of acquisition
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Originals were microfilmed by the Archvies in 1974 and subsequently returned to St. Mary's Church.
Availability of other formats
Use reference copy of microfilm (M-18) in reading room.
Restrictions on access
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
File list available in hard copy only in Archives' Reading Room.
Standard number area
Subject access points
Place access points
Name access points
- St. Mary the Virgin (Anglican) Church (Creator)