Robertson Presbyterian Church (Vancouver, B.C.)

Identity area

Type of entity

Authorized form of name

Robertson Presbyterian Church (Vancouver, B.C.)

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

History

The Robertson Presbyterian Church was founded in 1908. The first minister, Reverend David James, served the church for eleven years. He was replaced by Dr. Alexander Esler in 1919. It was under Esler's ministry that the congregation voted against union with the Methodist Church. He remained the moderator until 1939 and then returned as interim moderator for two years during the war. The church was closed in 1977.

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Subject access points

Place access points

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC

Related subjects

Related places