- AM1594-: MAP 696
- [before Mar. 1, 1882] [copied 197-?]
Item is a copy of a land registry map used to document the registration of block and lot subdivisions in what later became the West End neighbourhood of Vancouver. The original map has been heavily annotated around the map image to record information regarding the individual filings submitted for registration of individual blocks and lots, though the writing is not always legible. The map also shows the boundaries between the lands owned by John Morton, Hailstone and Brighouse, and David Oppenheimer and others, between the original Granville Township and the government reserve that later became Stanley Park.