Print preview Close

Showing 1499 results

Archival description
Parks
Advanced search options
Print preview View:

1317 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

Rededication, Stanley Park, 1943

Album contains photographs of the rededication ceremony in 1943, copy photographs of the original dedication of the park in 1889 and early scenes of Stanley Park. Album was dedicated to Lord Derby, son of Lord Stanley, and includes Lord Derby's invitation to the ceremony as well as Major Matthews' notes with the photographs.

[Vancouver Board of Trade Excursion to Okanagan and Kootenays August 21 to September 5, 1926]

File consists of photographs of a British Columbia interior tour made by Mayor L.D. Taylor and thirty-eight other members of the Vancouver Board of Trade. Includes photographs of the East Kootenay Power Company on the Elk River, West Kootenay Power Company at Bonnington, Lower Bonnington Power Plant, Crow's Nest Coal Company, Dominion Experimental Station in Summerland, Eldorado Arms Hotel, Sicamous Hotel, Kootenay National Park, Invermere and Oliver.

Dedication of Deering Island Park

Item filed under Parks. From left to right Wendy Turner, Terry Slack and June Binkert all of the Fraser River Coalition; and on the far right Margaret MacGregor of the Deering Island Residents Association.

Results 1 to 50 of 1499