Showing 10398 results

Archival description
Point Grey (Vancouver, B.C.)
Advanced search options
Print preview View:

7694 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

Spanish Bank port terminals, foreshore at Point Grey, B.C. : lands applied for and staked for development, 1909-19

Item shows Point Grey harbour facilities and industrial lands, the Jericho naval reserve and golf links through a combination of a map and illustrations. A smaller key plan shows the location of the Vancouver Terminals Company's harbour properties in relation to the rest of Point Grey and Vancouver.

[Laying the cornerstone of the new headquarters firehall of the Point Grey Fire Department (Firehall No. 18)]

Group portrait showing left to right: (front row): Mrs. F. Raymur, George Barden, H. Bert Foulkes and Lieutenant Sid Wooders; (second row): Chief Frank Raymur, Tom Massender, Cecil C. Maddison and Harry Young; (Back row): Captain Seaford and Ernie Vaughan

Writing on the back of the photograph includes: " This station is now known as No. 18 Firehall, Vancouver Fire Department. On this same occasion a sealed metal box containing a parchment with the names of the members present at that time, was placed in the south west corner of the building"

Results 251 to 300 of 10398