Photograph is almost a 360 degree view. Buildings and some landmarks are identified in ink on print. This is a cropped version of PAN P92.1.
Written on the back of the print in what appears to be Major J.S. Matthews writing:
"Building permits issued.
Court House, superstructure, 7 Dec 1907 (addition, 30/3/1912)
excavation, 8 Mar 1907
Dominion Trust 21 Apr 1908
Carter-Cotton Bldg (Province Bldg) 5 Oct 1908 (addition Pender St 14/11/10)
Street cars and vehicles:- left hand rule of the road until 1921.
Have not investigated but this looks July or August 1908 or perhaps July-Aug 1909"