Bookmark and Share

Department of Marine-Lighthouse Service, Canada. Point Atkinson Lighthouse

Identity area

Type of entity

Authorized form of name

Department of Marine-Lighthouse Service, Canada. Point Atkinson Lighthouse

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

History

Point Atkinson Lighthouse was built and set in operation in 1875 within the jurisdiction of the Department of Marine, Ottawa, under the terms of the B.N.A. Act, section 91. Walter Erwin was the light-keeper 1880-1910; in 1910 Thomas D. Grafton took charge of the Lighthouse and Fog alarm.

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes